Regardless of the legal challenges which you may be facing,the lawyers of Jenco Law Group’s Real Estate Group are well-equipped to help.
Our comprehensive services for real estate-related matters include:
Real Estate Law | Deed & Title Preparation Services
Real Estate Law pertains to both residential and commercial properties, at a local, federal or state level. At some point, most property owners have questions about issues and regulations relating to their home or business property.
Jenco Law Group’s real estate group regularly assists individuals, developers, investors, lenders and businesses throughout Western, Southwestern and Northwestern Pennsylvania in all areas of Real Estate law, including the acquisition, development, financing, sale, and leasing of both residential and commercial properties.
- Closing services for real estate acquisitions and sales
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of purchase agreements and finance documents
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of leases for residential and commercial landlords and tenants
- Title Insurance Underwriting
- Real Estate Development
- Installment Sales Agreements
- Representation of Home Owners’ Associations
- Land Use and Zoning Requirements
- Quiet title actions
- Deed Preparation
- Easements, Right of Ways, and Private Road Agreements
- Realty Transfer Tax advice
- Eminent Domain
Real estate issues, whether complex or basic, require familiarity with the local property landscape and the distinct requirements, regulations, and procedures of each county and municipality. Our attorneys draw upon their extensive experience in the local real estate market to effectively and efficiently represent clients in a wide range real estate-related questions or concerns.
Looking for a local Realtor® ? Our firm recommends Millena Ellis with Berkshire Hathaway – Upper St. Clair Office. Ms. Ellis has helped many of our clients both purchase and sell properties in the greater Pittsburgh area and is committing to providing superior service to while upholding the highest ethical standards.
Telephone: 412-715-1534 or Email Millena Ellis