Our firm handles all issues related to liquor law in Pennsylvania, such as licensing, litigation, business planning, and transactional counseling, including U.S. Small Business Administration loans and more. The liquor law practice at Jenco Law Group, P.C., helps retailers, restaurants, hotels, bars and private clubs obtain, transfer and protect their licenses to sell alcoholic beverages. Mistakes and oversights in liquor licensing can hurt your profits and eventually threaten the viability of your business.
Many liquor license holders can benefit from our lawyers’ understanding of Pennsylvania law and enforcement practices in the context of a general counsel relationship. Other clients may turn to our attorneys for advice on specific problems related to the transfer of a licensed business. We handle matters concerning:
- Business formation and organizational matters for liquor license applicants and purchasers
- Liquor license applications
- Appeal of denial decisions
- License renewal problems
- Liquor license valuation in business acquisitions or sales, including franchise opportunities
- Response to complaints, citations, or notices of violation or non-renewal
We can assist clients in Allegheny, Crawford and Erie County.
Contact us to work with recognized leaders in this challenging area of the law.