Jenco Law Group | Pittsburgh, PA Estate Planning Lawyer | Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration
As members of the Pittsburgh community we understand the importance of integrity, values and honesty. That is why we provide our legal services with the utmost diligence, respect and care which bring about successful results for our clients. We understand that legal issues arise when you least expect and we are here to make that process as comforting as possible.
Jenco Law Group is a Pittsburgh, PA based law firm which provides representation in estate planning matters and offers comprehensive business law legal services. Our knowledgeable attorneys offer local and personalized counsel to meet your unique individual or corporate needs.
Additionally, Jenco Law Group also serves as Of Counsel to Donald Fetzko Law Offices and Legal Tax Service, Inc. where we work with and assist in municipal law and educational law matters, as well as other areas of law, when needed.
Jenco Law Group, P.C. Pennsylvania Practice Areas | Estate Planning, Business, Municipal & Construction Law Attorneys
Serving Pittsburgh, West Mifflin, State College, Baldwin, South Park, Pleasant Hills, Mt. Lebannon, Upper St. Clair, Fox Chapel, White Oak, and McKeesport, Pennsylvania
NEW 2018! Now offering Estate Planning Services to Crawford & Erie County (learn more): including Meadville, Conneaut Lake, Cambridge Springs, Albion, Saegertown and Jamestown, Pennsylvania.
Our general practice firm is focused around the following areas:
- Municipal Law & School Law
- Tax and Municipal Claim Enforcement
- Labor Law
- Business Law
- Company Formation
- Licensing and Franchising
- LLC, Corporation, S. Corp., Non-Profit Formation
- Construction Law
- Mechanics’ Lien
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Wills, Trusts
- Asset Protection
- Tax Implications
- Beer distributor/Bar Sales & Purchases
- Legal representation in PA Liquor Control Board dealings
- Assistance in selling a Beer Distributor, Bar or Tavern
- Assistance in purchasing a Beer Distributor, Bar or Tavern
- HOA/Condominium/Planned Community Lien Representation
- Lien Enforcement Representation
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Assistance in recouping attorney fees and other expenses
To learn more about any of the legal services we offer, we encourage you to contact our firm for additional information or to schedule a personalized one-on-one consultation with one of our licensed Pennsylvania attorneys.